Effective April 15, 2017
WHAT YOU GIVE US
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information and profile, location (GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information.
WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
We may use your information to do the following:
ENABLE YOUR USE
- Enhance, customize and personalize your YoNav experiences and communications
- Use YoNav features, such as navigating waypoints and routes,
OPERATE, IMPROVE AND ANALYZE
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain YoNav’s products and services, including analyzing user behavior and trends
- Send you administrative messages and other information about YoNav.
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
PROVIDE AND CONDUCT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
- Communicate with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
- Display relevant marketing to you
BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of YoNav. If this should happen, notice will be provided by posting to the website or other form of communication.
Security Measures: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted within our databases.
However, like other companies, YoNav cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
YoNav may automatically collect information within our products and services or stored by your browser or Device. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, including, but not limited to, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons (“Collection Tools”).